Featured post

Immune System Support

 About Immune System Support Immune system support is a list of references to non-pharmacological therapies that can strengthen and support ...

Saturday 31 October 2015

This Website Is In Honor Of My Father Who Died From Cancer

This Website Is In Honor Of My Father Who Died From  Cancer



I celebrated the memory of my father on October 28th, 2015. He lived a few years beyond age 60, sadly passing away from prostate cancer. 

I wish that I had known then what I know now about cancer prevention and treatment, because I may have helped to keep him alive. 

My father Oscar Alphaeus Moss was a rare man who enjoyed football, fishing, dominoes and debate. He was a FIFA referee and remained active in the game up to the time of his illness. 

He referred local football games and regional FIFA matches. I know that my father is in heaven. I saw him there in visions and so did my niece Anezka Moss. She was able to describe him, down to his gold toned glasses, even though she was in the womb at the time of his departure. 

Daddy, I love you and thanks for all you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment